It was great to see growth in attendance and interest. After a short introduction and discussion on things we would like to try out, we got down to work. We split up into pairs and continued existing projects or played around with new technology.
Thanks to those who helped out with beer and pizza.
Some projects are available at GitHub:
- daGrevis/pong-py - Pong remake in Brython a Python interpreter that runs in the browser. Worked on by well established duo daGrevis and siers.
- zrks with SangSatori researched available frameworks to build Karogs remake in browser.
- algaruda built and deployed simple Kivy mobile application.
- Inspired by Go Reactive Workshop and ReactiveX, gstrazds and abele tried to convert an existing desktop application to use Rx.
- Freelancing basic concepts.
Have something to say? Propose a talk.