#6 Project Night
- Wednesday, June 10, 2015 7:00 PM
- TechHub Riga, Kalku street 12, Riga, entrance from Kaleju street.
- English, Latvian
- A wireless-enabled laptop and power cord per two participants.
- None. Become a sponsor.
- Bring your own snacks and drinks.
As usual on every 2nd and 4th weeks wednesday we're having a Project Night. What does it mean for those who have never attended? Project Night (or #PyNight) is a free-form event where everyone of us can start his own pet-project or work on existing projects - whether from our own or any other Python (but not strictly only Python!) project. For example some of us are working on ReactX in Python, others are exploring web micro-frameworks and others are exploring different topic every Project Night. This is also great platform to dive into new tool/paradigm/etc with others willing to give advice. Most important thing every Project Night shares - collaboration!
To make collaboration and communication easier - join us on our chat.
This time some us will be working on:
- zrks will try to make simple pdf document highlighter
- abele will continue to work on ReactiveX in Python
Need some project ideas? How about:
Find projects to hack on
- Wheres the best place to find project to hack on - reddit discussion on where to find hacking projects.
- Kindling projects - a compilation of kindling project by Ned Batchelder. Kindling projects are simple enough that a new learner can take them on, but with possibilities for extension and creativity. Large enough that there isn't one right answer, but designed to be hacked on by a learner simply to flex their muscles.
- 19:00 - Meet and greet
- 19:15 - Programming
- 21:00 - Q&A, evening retrospective
- 21:20 - Chill
Take your friends with you, and make new ones. Tweet @pythonlatvia #python and enjoy the evening!RSVP
Have something to say? Propose a talk.