#10 Project Night
- Wednesday, September 23, 2015 7:00 PM
- TechHub Riga, 5th floor, Kalku street 12, Riga, entrance from Kaleju street.
- English, Latvian
- A wireless-enabled laptop and power cord per two participants.
- None. Become a sponsor.
- Bring your own snacks and drinks.
As usual on every 2nd and 4th weeks Wednesday we're having a Project Night. What does it mean for those who have never attended? Project Night (or #PyNight) is a free-form event where everyone of us can start his own pet-project or work on existing projects - whether from our own or any other Python (but not strictly only Python!) project. Some are exploring different topic every Project Night. This is also great platform to dive into new tool/paradigm/etc with others willing to give advice. Most important thing every Project Night shares - collaboration!
If you have any questions and/or suggestions - join us on our chat, here you will get links to interesting and/or practical Python resources.
Find projects to hack on
- Wheres the best place to find project to hack on - reddit discussion on where to find hacking projects.
- Kindling projects - a compilation of kindling project by Ned Batchelder. Kindling projects are simple enough that a new learner can take them on, but with possibilities for extension and creativity. Large enough that there isn't one right answer, but designed to be hacked on by a learner simply to flex their muscles.
- 19:00 - Meet and greet
- 19:15 - Programming
- 21:00 - Q&A, evening retrospective
- 21:20 - Chill
Take your friends with you, and make new ones. Tweet @pythonlatvia #python and enjoy the evening!RSVP